Monday, June 18, 2012

Well, Sunday marked the start of my last week here in the city.  It is a bitter sweet feeling because I am ready to be home but I am not ready to be more than a subway ride away from  my favorite places in New York City!  I am determined to make the most out of this last week and therefore I spent the entire afternoon in Central Park on Sunday enjoying drinks and snacks with Hayley, Drew, Dominick, and Jenna -- followed by a manicure and workout. [SUNDAY FUNDAY]  My plans for the rest of the week include going to a Yankee's game, shopping in Soho, laying out in the park, and brunch with the girls from work! :)

This is one of the ten windows at the Rock Center store that I am currently working on with the rest of the visual display team.  We have been adding parts to the display little by little depending on when the different elements are completed.  The palms in the left corner are what Julia and I worked on last week and today we helped lower in that white chair from the balcony above!  Hopefully before the end of the week I will have another updated picture of this window to show everyone!  Unfortunately, I will not be working when the rest of the windows are completed but Julia and Marjorie have already promised to send me pictures of the new installations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment