Monday, May 14, 2012

Today was my first day on the job! I arrived just in time to meet the other intern, Julia, waiting outside the door ; for now it will just be the two of us working at the Rockefeller Center location.   Julia and I were introduced to Sarah, the Display Coordinator, who took us around the entire store, including the outside, where we got to see the best view of the display windows! We began our duties by watering the plants, checking on all window and store displays, and repairing any display items that needed fixing.  After all the repairs were complete, the store opened and we retreated upstairs to learn about the inspirations that led to each window.  It really is amazing to see how the same inspiration board can lead to so many different display windows throughout stores all across the United States. I cannot express how anxious I am to be a part of the what's to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment