Thursday, June 21, 2012


Today was my last day of work!  Julia and I spent a lot of time this week making paper butterflies but today all of our work paid off.  We both got the chance to help with the butterfly installation in one of the plaza front windows. I think the best part about helping with the install was that people kept coming up to us asking about the window display and complementing us on what a good job we were doing -- those moments are what make the hours of hard work worth it! The window is not completed yet but both plaza front windows are scheduled to be complete by the end of tomorrow [so hopefully I will be able to see them before I leave the city]! 

Two more days to enjoy this beautiful city until I am on a flight home to High Point, North Carolina! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment