Sunday, May 20, 2012


I couldn't have asked for a better weekend in New York City.  I slept in on Saturday morning but it was well worth it!  I took a quick shower and headed to Union Square Farmer's Market.  Most of the locals do their grocery shopping there for fruits, vegetables, and fresh flowers.  I was a bit overwhelmed by everything but next weekend I plan on buying myself some flowers to put in my room.  On my way back I stopped at Fishs Eddy, a cute kitchen accessories store, to buy silverware and a plate. The rest of my afternoon was spent window shopping at Bloomingdale's, Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman, and Tiffany's.  I ended my Saturday with take-out and a movie!
Today was reserved for laying out in Sheep Meadow and exploring my neighborhood.  Tomorrow will be another half day of work and then I'm going on an adventure to find Target with Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment