Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well Monday turned out to be a pretty great day considering Marjorie, Julia and I had to be at work an hour early.  We volunteered to help out with the long list of morning tasks that needed to be completed and it paid off.  We were allowed a two hour break for lunch!  The three of us shared a wonderful lunch in Soho before ending the day at our internship orientation.

Today I only worked a half day and spent almost all of my time helping out the merchandise team. I set up sale signage and helped with placement of merchandise in the home section of the store.  I also spent a lot of time retrieving merchandise from the various storage rooms [I am pretty sure I have seen every single one of them after today!]  Now I plan to try out my membership at the 92Y May Center for Health and Fitness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment