Thursday, June 7, 2012



Wow! I cannot believe that it is already Thursday night - I am completely exhausted from these past few days. The picture above was taken at the front entrance of the Upper East Side store.  I helped make all of those paper poppies [my favorite flower]! Yesterday I worked at the Upper East Side store with Julia and Marjorie and today I stayed at Rock Center to help out with the trial and error phase of the next windows. After work on Wednesday I decided to go shopping in Chelsea and ended up seeing Teresa from the Real Housewives of New Jersey!  It was my first celebrity sighting but hopefully not the last. 

Tomorrow I will be back at the Upper East Side store for a half day!  Jordan will be arriving in New York City a little after lunch.  I absolutely cannot wait to show him around the city and take him to all of my favorite places!  Unfortunately until then I will be catching up on some homework assignments...

No comments:

Post a Comment